Assigning a program/workout to a client/group shares the same instructions, except step 2. In this tutorial, we're only showing how to assign programs to make it simpler.
1. When you log into your account, you will be directed to your "Dashboard." On this page, you will find a triple bar icon in the top-left corner. Click it.
2. Next, a menu will appear on the left side of the screen. Click "Program Templates." (If you're assigning a workout, click "workout templates.")
3. You will be redirected to your Programs List, page where you will see the programs in your library. Find the program that you want to assign and click it. In this case, we are assigning "Weight Loss Training" program.
4. After you click the name of the program, you will see the overview of the program. On top-right corner of the screen, you will see a people icon. Click it.
5. When you click the people icon, you will see a list of all your clients. Simply click the name(s) of the client(s) you want to assign the program to. A check icon will appear beside each client's name, indicating that you have successfully assigned the program to him/her.
6. If you want to assign the program to a group, simply click the "Groups" button on the top of the page, and you will see a list of your groups. You can then proceed to clicking the name(s) of the group(s) you want to assign the program to. A check icon will also appear beside the group name once you have successfully assigned the program.