1. On the top-left corner of your "Dashboard" page, click the triple bar icon.
2. A menu will then appear. Click "Clients."
3. You will be directed to your Clients List page. Find the client whose schedule you want to set and click the client's name. (In this case, we're setting Jean Watts' workout schedule.)
4. Next, the Client Overview page will appear. Click "Calendar."
5. When you click "Calendar," the client's workout calendar will appear. Select the date and click "Schedule." (In this case, we're choosing 15th of October.)
6. Next you will be directed to a list of all the workouts assigned to this client. Click the workout that you want to schedule. A check icon should appear beside the workout after you click it. Then, click the "Save" button on the top-right corner of the page. (In this case, we're scheduling the workout "Strength Training.")
7. Finally, you will be redirected to the workout calendar, where you can see the scheduled workout and a message saying that an event was created.