Adding Videos to Your Library
- When you log into your account, you will be directed to your Dashboard page. Click Video Library.
- Click the Upload Video button.
- Drag your video file(s) into the popup box or click Upload from Computer.
- Locate the video on your computer, and double click it OR select the video and click Open.
- Wait for the video to finish uploading (100%).
- When it is finished uploading, you can edit its name by clicking on the small pencil icon next to the title of your video. After editing, you can click outside the title box and the new name will be saved.
- Click Finish to save the video.
- Check back in a few minutes. After your video is done processing, it will be visible in your Video Library.
Deleting Videos from Your Library
- On the lower right side under each video, you will see a trash bin icon. Click it.
- A confirmation box will then appear, click Yes.
- A dialog box will appear, confirming the deletion of your video.
Assigning Videos from Video Library to Exercises and Workouts
Note: The process is the same to assign videos to exercises or workouts, except step 1.
- Click Exercises or Workouts from the navigation menu.
- You will then be redirected to your Exercise List or Workout List page. Since assigning videos to exercises and workouts share the same process, we're just showing assigning videos to your exercises in this tutorial. From your Exercise List page, find the exercise you want to assign a video to and click it. (In this case, we're assigning a video to Kettlebell Pullover.)
- Next, from your Exercise Overview page, click Edit.
- After clicking Edit an Assign Video button will then appear in the video box. Click it.
- An Add Video box will appear, where you can search for the video you want to add to the exercise. Note: The search bar will be auto-populated by the name of your exercise, so if you're searching for a video with a different name, simply start another search.
- After finding the video you want, click the Assign this Video button in its box.
- Then, you will be directed back to your Exercise Overview page. From there, click Save button which can be found on the top-right corner of the page.
- If you already have the YouTube URL of a specific video, you can simply paste the link on the search bar and execute the search. Click Assign This Video button once your video appears.
Assigning Video to an Exercise on Mobile
- Navigate to the exercise in your library.
- Tap the Edit icon in the upper right corner of the Exercise Overview
- Tap the Upload Video button
- Select Choose File and film a video or select one from your camera roll.
- Rename your video and tap Upload.
- After the video is done uploading, tap Save on the exercise page.
- The video will take some time to process. Check back in a few minutes and your video will appear on the Exercise Overview.
Adding a Video to Your Library on Mobile
- Navigate to your Video Library.
- Tap the + icon in the upper right corner.
- Follow the upload-specific steps above for exercise videos to finish uploading your video. (Tap Choose File. Select a video from your camera roll or film one on the spot. Rename the video, then Upload.)
- After the video is done processing, it will be visible in your Video Library.
- Tap the 3-dot icon to Rename the video or Delete it.