- Adding Videos to Your Library
- Deleting Videos from Your Library
- Assigning Videos from Video Library to Exercises and Workouts
- Removing a video from a workout or exercise
Adding Videos to Your Library
1. When you log into your account, you will be directed to your Dashboard page. Click "Video Library."
2. Next, you will be directed to your video library overview page. Click "upload video" button.
3. Then, an "Upload Video" box will pop up. There are two ways you can upload your video: a) Upload from computer; b) Drag media files here.
3. To upload from your computer, click the "Upload From Computer" button.
4. A box will then pop up where you can see your files. Locate the video you want to upload, and double click it OR select the video and click "Open."
5. To drag media files, simply locate your video, click and drag it until it's placed in the "Upload Video" box, then release.
Either way, your video will start uploading. This is what you will see:
6. Wait for the video to finish uploading (100%).
When it is finished uploading, you can edit its name by clicking on the small pencil icon next to the title of your video. After editing, you can click outside the title box and the new name will be saved. (In this case, we chose to save it as it is.)
7. Click "Finish" to save the video. NOTE: After you click "Finish," you must refresh page to view this video.
Deleting Videos from Your Library
1. On the lower right side under each video, you will see a trash bin icon. Click it.
2. A confirmation box will then appear, click "Yes".
3. A dialog box will appear, confirming the deletion of your video.
Assigning Videos from Video Library to Exercises and Workouts
Note: The process is the same to assign videos to exercises or workouts, except step 1.
Removing a video from a workout or exercise.
Note: The same steps apply to removing a video from either a workout or an exercise. In this case, we're just showing how to remove a video from an exercise.
1. From your "Exercise Overview" page, click "Edit."
2. Then, click the trash bin icon at the bottom-right corner of the video.
3. A confirmation box will then appear, click "Delete."
4. After being redirected to your "Exercise Overview" page, click "Save" at the top-right corner of the page.