Adding a New Program Template
1. After logging in to your GymCloud account, you will be directed to the Dashboard page. You will see a list on the left side of the page. Click "Program Templates."
2. Clicking "Program Templates" will redirect you to your Program List page, where you can see all the programs in your library. To create a new one, click the "Add Program Template" button at the top of the page.
3. Next, an "Add Program Template" pop-up box will appear. Type the name of the new program in the
"Enter Name" box and click "Add Program Template."
(In this case, we are adding "Weight Loss" program.)
4. Next, you will be directed your Program Overview page. A confirmation box will appear in the top-right corner of the page, displaying "New item added."
Adding and Managing Weeks
1. From your Program Overview page, add a week by hitting the "+Wk" button on the top-left of the page. You can add as many weeks as needed.
2. To edit the name of a week, click the Pen icon. After making your changes, hit your Enter button or click outside the text box to save those changes.
3. To Copy a week, click the Copy icon. The newly copied week, and any workouts it contains, will appear below the original week.
4. To Delete a week, click the X icon. A confirmation popup will appear. Click the Delete button to confirm your decision.
1. From your Program Overview page, add a workout by hitting the "+Wkt" button on the top-left of the page.
2. You can select a preexisting workout from your library or create a new workout on the spot by clicking +Add New from the list.
Duplicating or Deleting a Workout
1. To Duplicate or Delete a workout, click the 3 Dot icon on the right side of the workout's name header.
2. A list of options will appear. If you click Duplicate, the duplicated workout will appear at the bottom of the workouts for the current week.
3. If you click Delete, a confirmation popup will appear. Confirm your choice by clicking Delete.
Renaming a Program or Program Workout
1. To edit the name of the Program, click the current name in the address bar.
2. Make any text changes you wish, then click outside the text field to save your changes.
3. To edit the name of a Program Workout, click the current name in the workout's blue header.
4. Make any text changes you wish, then click outside the text field to save your changes.
Saving a Program Workout to Your Workout Templates
1. To Save a program workout to your Workout Templates, click the 3 Dot icon on the right side of the workout's name header.
2. A list of options will appear. Click Save Workout.
3. In the popup that appears, select a folder from your Workout Templates and then click Save.
Deleting a Program
1. To Delete a program, click the caret icon in the upper right corner of the Program Overview page.
2. Click Delete, then confirm your choice in the popup by clicking Delete.
3. You will be returned to your main Program Templates folder.