1. From your Dashboard, click the menu icon, called a "hamburger," in the top-left corner of the page.
2. A menu will then appear. Click "Clients."
3. From your list of clients, find the name of the client whose workout results you want to enter and click it. (In this case, we're entering Ella Heather's workout results)
4. Next, click "Workouts" or "Programs," depending on which you are updating. (In this case, we're updating workout results, so we're clicking "Workouts.")
5. Find the name of the appropriate workout and click it. (In this case, we're entering the results of Day 1 Chest/Triceps.)
6. You will then be redirected to the Workout Overview Page. At the bottom of the page, click "Start Workout" button.
7. The first exercise in this workout will be displayed. Click "Enter Results."
8. A box will appear, allowing you to enter your exercise results. Fill in the boxes.
10. Click the "Next Exercise" button to proceed until you reach the end of the workout.