Starting a New Conversation with a Client
- Tap the menu icon in the upper left corner, then select Messages. Here you're able to view all active conversations with your clients, or start new ones. (If you want to access only a conversation with a specific client, you can select Clients from the menu, then tap the client's name from your client list.)
- Hit the + icon in the upper right corner to start a new conversation.
- Select the client you wish to begin a conversation with.
Message Threads and Sending Messages
- Client conversations are divided into 3 sections: General, Exercise, and Nutrition. Select the relevant thread for your message.
- Type your message and hit the Send icon to the right.
Sharing Links, Pictures, and Videos
- You and your client can also paste links to websites or videos in messages. When clicked, they will open in the appropriate app.
- Pictures and Videos are great ways for you and your clients to communicate about nutrition and exercise form.
- To send a picture or video, tap the Paperclip icon.
- Tap the image icon to send a picture, or the camera icon to send a video.
- You can select a picture or video from your camera roll, or take a new one on the spot.
- After selecting an image or video, rename it if you wish before hitting the Send icon. (If sending a video, you will have to tap the Choose File button after hitting the camera icon. Then rename it and tap the Upload button.)