Adding clients and registering them in GymCloud.
1. When you log into your account, you will first be directed to your Dashboard page. On the menu on the left side of the page, click "Clients."
2. Next, you will be directed to the Clients List page, which includes all your current clients. In the upper part of the page, click the "Add Client" button.
3. A Client Form will then pop up. Fill it out with your client's first and last name and click "Save."
4. Additionally, if you already have your client's email address and you want to invite him/her to GymCloud, you can enter his/her email address and click "Save & Invite."
Note: Inviting your client to GymCloud will allow him/her to manage his/her workouts and programs and enter workout results.
5. After saving your entry, the client's name will appear on the Clients List page. Additionally, pop-up boxes confirming that your clients have been invited and saved will appear on the page.
Editing your client's profile.
1. From your Clients List page, find the name of the client whose profile you want to edit and click it. (In this case, we're editing Elisa Test's profile)
2. You will then be redirected to the Client Overview page. Click "Edit Profile" on top of the page, next to the "Invite Client" button.
3. Next, you will be redirected to the Client's Profile page. Enter client information and click the "Save Profile" button in the lower right area of the page.
Creating a client group.
1. On your Clients List page, you will see the "group" tab on the top-right corner. Click it.
3. Next, an "Add Group" pop-up box will appear. Enter the name of the group that you want to create. (In this example, we created "Test Group.") After entering the name of the new group, you can also add a photo by clicking the "upload photo" button. Lastly, click the "Save" button in the lower right area of the pop-up box.
Adding clients to a group
1. From your Clients List page, you can simply hover your mouse over a client's name and click the "Move to Group" button.
Or check the boxes next to multiple clients' names and click the "Move to Group" button.
2. Next, a pop-up box will appear, containing the list of groups that you have created. Check the box beside the group you want to move your client(s) into and click the "Move To Group(s)" button. (In this case, we're moving the clients to Test Group.)
To confirm that you have successfully added clients to a group, go to the group on the Group Overview page. The name of the added client should appear on the list.
3. You can also add clients through your Client Group Overview page. To go to this page, simply click the "groups" tab and find the name of the group in which you want to add clients. (In this case, we're adding clients to the Test Group)
4. Next, simply click the search bar and it will then give you a list of clients. Find or type the name of the clients that you want to add to this group and click their names.
Note: Removing clients from groups will NOT delete them from your Clients List.
1. From your Clients List page, click all the names of the clients you want to be removed from your list, then click the trash bin icon on the top part of the page.
2. Next, a pop-up box will appear, confirming the deletion of client(s). Click "Delete".
If you wish to learn how to edit the workouts and/or programs assigned to your clients, please refer to this link: