So what happens after your trainer invites you to GymCloud? This video will show you what to expect when setting up your GymCloud account.
- To signup for GymCloud as a client, you'll first need an invitation from your trainer. Your trainer will invite you from the app, and you will receive an invitation email within a few minutes.
- Once you have the email invitation, make sure you've downloaded the mobile app to your device from the App Store or Google Play.
- After you've downloaded the mobile app, tap the confirmation link in the body of your invitation email. If you're on Android, choose to open the link in GymCloud. If you're on an Apple device, the link may open in your browser and then offer to open in GymCloud.
- Once you've chosen to open the link in GymCloud, you're taken to the confirmation screen. Choose a password, agree to the Terms, and tap the Accept Invite and Continue button.
- Next you'll be taken to a questionnaire where you can upload a profile image, put in body stats, and answer questions about your health and goals. Enter as much information as you wish, then hit the Next button.
- Congratulations! You should be logged into the app and taken to the Dashboard. Consult our Client Articles if you want more info on using GymCloud.