1. When you log into your account, you will be directed to your "Dashboard" page. Click the "Clients" button, which can be found on the left side of the page.
2. Next, you will be redirected to your Clients List page. Find the client whose program you want to update and click the client's name. (In this case, we are updating a workout assigned to "Ella Heather")
3. After clicking the name of the client, you will be redirected to the Client Overview page, where you can see all the workouts assigned to your client. Click the "Workouts" button beside "Programs."
4. Next, from the list of workouts assigned to that specific client, find the one you want to update/modify and click its name. (In this case, we're modifying the "Abs Enhancement" workout)
5. You will then be redirected to the Program Overview page that contains all the information about this program. On the top-right corner of the page, below your avatar, click the "Edit" button.
6. A dialog box will pop up, reminding you that you are editing ONLY the client's copy of this program, NOT the copy in YOUR library. To proceed, hit "Update."
7. You will be able to add and delete workouts and weeks to and from the program. After making all the necessary changes you need to make, click "Save."
You will be redirected back to the "workout overview" page where you can see the changes you made.