Sometimes you need to make small modifications to a client's assigned workout or program without it affecting the template in your library. Here we will demonstrate by modifying an assigned workout. The steps for modifying an assigned program are the same.
- When you log into your account, you will be directed to your Dashboard page. Click the Clients button, which can be found on the left side of the page.
- Next, you will be redirected to your Clients List page. Find the client whose workout you want to update and click the client's name. (In this case, we are updating a workout assigned to Josh Smith)
- After clicking the name of the client, you will be redirected to the Client Overview page, where you can see all the workouts assigned to your client. Click the Workouts button beside Programs.
- Next, from the list of workouts assigned to that specific client, find the one you want to update/modify and click its name. (In this case, we're modifying the "Barbell 5x5 B" workout)
- You will then be redirected to the Personal Workout Overview page that contains all the information about this workout. On the top-right corner of the page, below your avatar, click the Edit button.
- A dialog box will pop up, reminding you that you are editing ONLY the client's copy of this program, NOT the copy in YOUR library. To proceed, hit Update.
- You will be able to add and edit exercises from the workout. After making all the necessary changes you need to make, click Save.
- You will be redirected back to the Personal Workout Overview page where you can see the changes you made.
- When your client logs in, they will have the updated workout in their library.