There are several ways of assigning workouts and programs to your clients.
Assigning through "Clients" page.
1. From the list on the left side of your Dashboard page, click "Clients."
2. Clicking the "Clients" button will redirect you to your Clients List page. Find the name of the client/group you want to assign a program or workout to and click it. (In this case, we're assigning a workout to Elisa Test.)
3. Next, you will be redirected to the Client Overview page, where you will see 2 tabs, "Workouts" and "Programs." If you want to assign workouts, click the Workouts Tab. If you want to assign programs, click the Programs Tab.
Note: The same steps apply to assigning workouts and programs. In this tutorial, we are showing how to assign programs. To assign workouts, click the Workouts tab and follow the same steps.
4. Click the search bar and a list of the workouts or programs in your library will appear. Find the item you want to assign and click it. Alternatively, you could also enter the name of the workout or program that you want to assign and click it.
Assigning through "Programs" and "Workouts" page
1. From "Dashboard," click either "Programs" or "Workouts" from the menu.
2. Next, you will be redirected to your Workout or Program List page. Find the workout or program which you want to assign and click it. (Since same steps apply to both, we're just going to show how to assign workouts in this tutorial. In this case, we're assigning "Day 1 Chest/Triceps")
3. Next, from your Workout Overview page, click the tab "assign", which can be found at the top-right corner of the page.
4. Then, you will be redirected to your list of clients where you can see the "individuals" and "groups" tabs. Click either, depending on whom you're assigning the workout.
5. Next, find the name of client(s))/client group(s) from the list to whom you're assigning the workout and click their names. (In this case, we just assigning the workout to an individual, Jean Watts.) A check will appear beside your client's name and a confirmation box will appear on the top-right corner of the page.
1. To unassign a workout or program, simply untick the ticked client name by clicking it. Once unchecked, a pop-up message will appear, confirming the unassigning of your workout/program.