1. From your Dashboard page, click "Clients" on the menu.
2. Next, you will be redirected to your Client List page. Find the name of the client whose workout results you want to update and click it. (In this case, we're entering Ella Heather's workout results.)
3. You will be directed to your client's Overview Page, where you can see all the workouts and programs assigned to her/him. Click the "Workouts" tab.
4. You will then see the list of workouts assigned to this client. Click the workout name. (In this case, we're entering results for workout Day 1 Chest/Triceps.)
5. Next, you will be directed to the Workout Overview Page. On the top-right side of the page, click "Enter Results."
6. Each exercise has an "Add New Result" button. Starting from the first exercise, click "Add New Result."
7. Entry boxes will appear to record your client's exercise results. Fill them out and click the (+) button to save.
Repeat this process to add additional sets of this exercise. Click the (+) button to save each entry.
Proceed to the next exercise until you reach the end of the workout.
Recording Personal Best
1. You can also record your client's best performance by simply clicking the "personal best" button.