Entering Workout Results on Desktop
- From your Dashboard page, click Clients on the menu. You can click My Training Log if you want to enter results for your own workouts.
- You will be redirected to your Client List page. Find the name of the client whose workout results you want to enter and click it. (In this case, we're entering results for Jack Jones.)
- You will be directed to your client's Overview Page, where you can see all the workouts and programs assigned to her/him. Click the Workouts tab.
- You will then see the list of workouts assigned to this client. Click the workout name. (In this case, we're entering results for Barbell 5x5 B.)
- Next, you will be directed to the Workout Overview Page. On the top-right side of the page, click Enter Results.
- Each exercise has an Add New Result button. Starting from the first exercise, click Add New Result.
- Entry boxes will appear to record your client's exercise results. Fill them out and click the (+) button to save.
- Repeat this process to add additional sets of this exercise. Click the (+) button to save each entry. If you want to delete an entry, hover over a table of results and click the Trash Can icon.
- Proceed to the next exercise until you reach the end of the workout. Clicked the Finished button to save the workout results. You will be redirected to the Dashboard, with the newly recorded workout appearing in your feed.
Recording Personal Best
- You can also record your client's best performance on an exercise by clicking the Personal Best button.
Entering Workout Results on Mobile
- Tap the menu icon in the upper left corner.
- Select Clients, or My Training Log if you want to enter results for your own workouts.
- On your Client List, tap the name of the client you wish to enter results for. (In this case, we're entering results for Jack Jones)
- Select Workouts, or Programs if you wish to enter results from a program workout. (In this case, we'll be entering results for a workout from a Bodyweight Strength program)
- If you selected Programs, as we have, tap the program workout you wish to enter results for.
- On the workout overview, tap the Start button.
- Tap the Enter Results button for an exercise to enter your client's results.
- Input the results and tap Save. You can add more tables of results by hitting the Enter Results button again.
- Tap Delete in a table of results to remove that record.
- Tap Personal Best if you wish to note your client's best performance of that exercise.
- Navigate between exercises using the arrows at the bottom of the screen, or the colored exercise letters at the top.
- To complete the workout, navigate to the last exercise and tap the Finish button.