You'll find desktop solutions immediately below. To jump to mobile solutions, click the following links:
Creating an Exercise
- When you log into your account, you will first see your Dashboard page. There is a menu on the left side of this page. Click Exercises.
- After clicking Exercises, you will see a list of exercises in your library, called the Exercise List. Navigate to your preferred folder and click the Add Exercise button on the upper left side of the page, beside the Exercises heading.
- Next, you will see an Add Exercise box that will pop up. In this box, type the name of the exercise to be added in the Enter Name field. ("Barbell Snatch" is used in this example.) After naming your exercise, click the Add Exercise button.
- After you click the Add Exercise button, the box will disappear, and you will be directed to your exercise overview page which you can edit to add descriptions and video.
Adding a Description to an Exercise
- After creating a new exercise, you can now add a description to it. Exercise descriptions help your clients learn more about proper execution of the exercise and other useful tips.
- From your Exercise List, you can see all the exercises in your library. Find and click the exercise you want to add a description to. (In this case, we are using Barbell Snatch.) Note: You can use the search bar to easily find the exercise that you want to edit.
- Next, as soon as you click the exercise name, you will be redirected to the edit page. There's a box at the bottom of the page, below the video, type any additional descriptive information about the exercise here.
- Click the Save button at the top-right corner of the page to save your changes.
- From your Exercise List page, find the exercises you want to delete and check the boxes beside them. You can check as many exercises as needed.
- Then, click the trash bin icon on the top-right corner of the page.
- A confirmation box will then pop up. Click Delete to confirm the deletion of the exercises you checked.
- You can also delete an exercise from its Exercise Overview page. First, click Edit.
- Then, a Delete button will appear at the bottom right corner of the page. Click it.
- A dialog box will then pop up. Click Delete to confirm the deletion of the exercise.
Creating an Exercise on Mobile
- Tap the hamburger icon in the upper left corner of the mobile app.
- Select Exercises.
- Tap the folder you want to add an exercise too. In this case, we're adding a Plate exercise.
- Tap the + icon in the upper right corner to be taken to the New Exercise screen.
Adding a Title and Description on Mobile
- From the New Exercise screen, tap Title and enter the name for your exercise. In this example, we are adding a Front Plate Raise.
- Tap Description to add instructions for your clients on how to perform the exercise. (We'll cover adding a video in another article.)
- When you're satisfied with your Title and Description, tap Save in the upper right corner of your screen.
- You will be redirected to the folder with your new exercise.