Creating an exercise
The first step in creating a workout program is to add an exercise. Here are a few basic instructions.
1. When you log into your account, you will first see your Dashboard page. There is a menu on the left side of this page. Click "Exercises."
2. After clicking "Exercises," you will see a list of exercises in your library, called the Exercise List. Click the "Add Exercise" button on the upper left side of the page, beside the "Exercises" heading.
3. Next, you will see an "Add Exercise" box that will pop up. In this box, type the name of the exercise to be added in the "Enter Name" field. ("Push-up" is used in this example.) After naming your exercise, click the "Add Exercise" button.
4. After you click the "Add Exercise" button, the box will disappear, and you will be directed to your exercise overview page which you can edit to add descriptions and video. A pop-up box will also appear,
Adding descriptions to your exercise
After creating a new exercise, you can now add a description to it. Exercise descriptions help your clients learn more about proper execution of the exercise and other useful tips.
1. From your Exercise List, you can see all the exercises in your library. Find and click the exercise you want to add a description to. (In this case, we are using PUSH-UP.)
Note: You can use the search bar to easily find the exercise that you want to edit.
2. Next, as soon as you click the exercise name, you will be redirected to the edit page. There's a box at the bottom of the page, below the video, type any additional descriptive information about the exercise here.
3. Click the "Save" button at the top-right corner of the page to save your description.
1. From your Exercise List page, find the exercises you want to delete and check the boxes beside them. You can check as many exercises as needed.
2. Then, click the trash bin icon on the top-right corner of the page.
3. A confirmation box will then pop up. Click "Delete" to confirm the deletion of the exercises you checked.