Adding a Video to Your Library on Mobile
- Tap the menu icon in the upper left corner of the app
- Select Video Library
- Tap the + icon in the upper right corner to add a new video
- Select Take Video if you wish to record one on the spot, or Photo Library if the video is stored on your device
- After you've recorded or selected your video, name it and tap the Upload button
- Your video will take a few minutes to process
- When it is done, your trainer will be able to view it when they access your Video Library.
- If you want to rename or delete the video, tap the 3-dot icon.
Adding Videos to Your Library on Desktop
- When you log into your account, you will be directed to your Dashboard page. Click Video Library.
- Click the Upload Video button.
- Drag your video file(s) into the popup box or click Upload from Computer.
- Locate the video on your computer, and double click it OR select the video and click Open.
- Wait for the video to finish uploading (100%).
- When it is finished uploading, you can edit its name by clicking on the small pencil icon next to the title of your video. After editing, you can click outside the title box and the new name will be saved.
- Click Finish to save the video.
- Check back in a few minutes. After your video is done processing, it will be visible in your Video Library.
Deleting Videos from Your Library on Desktop
- On the lower right side under each video, you will see a trash bin icon. Click it.
- A confirmation box will then appear, click Yes.
- A dialog box will appear, confirming the deletion of your video.