Entering Workout Results on the Mobile App
If you have already scheduled a workout, you will enter workout results by locating that workout on your Calendar. Otherwise, you will locate the workout in your Workout or Program Library.
- Tap the menu icon in the upper left corner.
- Select Workouts, or Programs if you wish to enter results from a program workout. (In this case, we'll be entering results for a workout from a Bodyweight Strength program)
- If you selected Programs, as we have, tap your program and then tap the program workout you wish to enter results for.
- On the workout overview, tap the Start button.
- Tap the Enter Results button for an exercise to enter your results.
- Input the results and tap Save. You can add more tables of results by hitting the Enter Results button again.
- Tap Delete in a table of results to remove that record.
- Tap Personal Best if you wish to note your best performance to date for that exercise.
- Navigate between exercises using the arrows at the bottom of the screen, or the colored exercise letters at the top.
- To complete the workout, navigate to the last exercise and tap the right arrow button.
- Your results can then be accessed from your Calendar if you need to review or edit them.
Entering Workout Results for a Scheduled Workout
- To enter results for a scheduled workout, tap the menu icon in the upper left corner.
- Select Calendar.
- Select the desired scheduled workout and enter results as you would normally.