Entering Workout Results on the Mobile App
If you have already scheduled a workout, you will enter workout results by locating that workout on your Calendar. Otherwise, you will locate the workout in your Workout or Program Library.
- Tap the menu icon in the upper left corner.
- Select Workouts, or Programs if you wish to enter results from a program workout. (In this case, we'll be entering results for a workout from a Bodyweight Strength program)
- If you selected Programs, as we have, tap your program and then tap the program workout you wish to enter results for.
- On the workout overview, tap the Start button.
- From the list of options that appears, select Enter Results to start the workout and begin entering your results, or Mark workout as complete if you wish to simply save the workout as done.
- If you started the workout, you can begin entering results for each workout exercise.
- Tap the exercise name or the View button to see more details, such as a demonstration video and written instructions.
- Expand or collapse each exercise with the chevron.
- Your last results will be displayed here (if you've performed the same workout before), as well as the assigned values (if there are any).
- Tap the kabob to mark a set of results as your personal best or delete the entry
- Click the Enter Results button to add a new entry. Tap into a field and use your keyboard to record your results, then Save. You may add as many entries as you need.
- The bottom navigation tab allows you to access the timer, record a video, and make notes about your workout.
- Tap the Finish button when you are done.
- Your results can then be accessed from your Calendar if you need to review or edit them.
Selecting Alternative Exercises
- Some workout exercises will have alternatives available. This is indicated by a badge with the number of available substitutes. The "1" on the badge in the image below indicates that there is one alternative to the Bodyweight Pullup.
- Tap the badge icon to see the list of alternative exercises.
- Then, select your preferred exercise or Cancel. In this example, we select the Inverted Row.
- The chosen exercise will replace the original. In this case, the Inverted Row has replaced the Bodyweight Pullup.
- Note: you can select alternatives on the Workout Overview page or during Results Entry.
Entering Workout Results for a Scheduled Workout
- To enter results for a scheduled workout, tap the menu icon in the upper left corner.
- Select Calendar.
- Select the desired scheduled workout and enter results as you would normally.