How to Cancel Your Subscription
Modified on: Thu, 19 Nov, 2020 at 8:37 PM
(Note: Subscription cancellations must be requested BEFORE the date of the next payment.)
To cancel your subscription, start by signing into the web application on a desktop or laptop at app.gymcloud.com. You will not be able to log in using a mobile device browser.
If you don't have access to a desktop or laptop, contact us by submitting a support ticket and we will cancel your subscription for you.
- Click your Profile Image in the upper right corner of the desktop browser
- Select My Account from the dropdown menu
- On this page you will see your current subscription information, credit cards, and next payment date.
- NOTE: Subscription cancellations must be requested BEFORE the "Next Payment" date.
- Click Cancel Current Subscription
- Confirm your choice in the popup that appears
- You will be able to access your premium subscription content until the date that your next payment was scheduled
- At that time, your account will be downgraded to Freemium status and you will be able to access your organization's free content only
Was this article helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?