Jump to: Entering Workout Results on Web
Entering Workout Results on Mobile
- Tap the menu icon in the upper left corner.
- Select Workouts, or Programs if you wish to enter results from a program workout. (In this case, we'll be entering results for a workout from a Bodyweight Strength program)
- If you selected Programs, as we have, tap your program and then tap the program workout you wish to enter results for.
- On the workout overview, tap the Start button.
- Tap the Enter Results button for an exercise to enter your results.
- Input the results and tap Save. You can add more tables of results by hitting the Enter Results button again.
- Tap Delete in a table of results to remove that record.
- Tap Personal Best if you wish to note your best performance of that exercise.
- Navigate between exercises using the arrows at the bottom of the screen, or the colored exercise letters at the top.
- To complete the workout, navigate to the last exercise and tap the Finish button.
- Your results can then be accessed from your Calendar if you need to review or edit them.
Entering Workout Results on Desktop
- From your Dashboard page, click Workouts on the menu.
- You will then see the list of workouts your trainer has assigned to you. Click the workout name. (In this case, we're entering results for Barbell 5x5 B.)
- Next, you will be directed to the Workout Overview Page. On the top-right side of the page, click Enter Results.
- Each exercise has an Add New Result button. Starting from the first exercise, click Add New Result.
- Entry boxes will appear to record your exercise results. Fill them out and click the (+) button to save.
- Repeat this process to add additional sets of this exercise. Click the (+) button to save each entry. If you want to delete an entry, hover over a table of results and click the Trash Can icon.
- Proceed to the next exercise until you reach the end of the workout. Clicked the Finished button to save the workout results. You will be redirected to the Dashboard, with the newly recorded workout appearing in your feed.
Recording Personal Best
- You can also record your best performance on an exercise by clicking the Personal Best button.