1. When you log into your account, you will be directed to the "Dashboard" page. On the top-left corner of the page, you will see a triple bar icon. Click it.
2. After clicking the triple bar icon, menu items will appear. You can enter results for a workout either by finding the workout in your workout library or by finding the workout in the program assigned to you. Click "Workouts" if you wish to locate the workout in your workout library.
Or, click "Programs" if you wish the locate the workout by accessing the program assigned to you.
3. You will then be redirected to the list of workouts in your library or the workouts in a program. Find the workout you want to enter results for and click it. (In this case, we're using DAY 1 CHEST/TRICEPS as an example.)
4. Next, you will be redirected to your Workout Overview Page, where you can see a list of exercises included in your workout. Click the "Start Workout" button.
5. After pressing the "Start Workout" button, you will see the first exercise in the selected workout, including the properties (sets,reps, etc.). Click "Enter Results."
6. The box will expand, allowing you to enter your workout results.
7. Enter your results and click "Save."
8. After completing this exercise, simply click the ">" or "next exercise" button to proceed to the next exercise.
9. Repeat the process until you reach the end of the workout.
Adding Personal Best
1. To record your personal best, simply click on the "personal best" icon.
2. The personal best icon will become gold as an indication that your personal best has been recorded.