1. From the menu on your Dashboard, click either "Programs" or "Workouts," depending on which you are downloading or printing.
Note: The same steps are followed when downloading or printing Workouts and Programs, except Step 1. In this case, we're showing how to download and print Workouts.
2. From the List of Workouts assigned to you, find the one you want to print or download and click it. (In this case, we're printing/downloading "Day 1 Chest/Triceps" workout.)
3. You will then be directed to your Workout Overview Page. On the top-right corner, click the "Print" button.
4. To set the printer to be used, click the "Change" button under Destination.
5. A list of available printers will appear. Find the desired printer and click it. (In this case, we're using Snagit11.)
6. After selecting the printer, you will be directed back to the Print Preview Page. Click "Print."
7. On the other hand, if you wish only to Save this copy, click "Change."
8. Then, click "Save as PDF."
9. Next, click "Save" from the Print Preview Page.
10. Select the destination for this file and click "save."
A PDF copy of your workout will then start to download.