There are several ways to schedule a workout: from the Dashboard, the Calendar, and from a Workout Overview.
Scheduling a Workout from the Dashboard
- You can quickly schedule a workout from the Dashboard.
- Tap the Schedule button
- Tap the Start time and scroll to select your workout start time.
- Tap the End time and scroll to set your workout end time.
- Select the Workout you wish to schedule from your workout list.
- Tap the check mark in the upper right corner to schedule the workout.
- Your scheduled workout will be saved and can be accessed in your Calendar.
Scheduling a Program Workout
- Tap Programs on the Dashboard (or from the main menu) and you will be taken to your program list.
- Select the desired program.
- Select the workout you wish to schedule from the list of workouts in the program.
- Tap the Schedule button at the bottom of the screen.
- Set your Start time and End time.
- Tap the check mark in the upper right corner to finish scheduling the workout.
- You will be returned to the workout overview, and your scheduled workout can be accessed in your Calendar.
Scheduling a Workout from the Calendar
- Using the Calendar to schedule workouts is helpful when you need to schedule more than one workout.
- Select Calendar from the main menu.
- Select the date you wish to schedule a workout for.
- Tap the + icon in the upper right corner.
- Set the Start time, End time, and Workout as shown in the images for the other scheduling methods shown above.
- After confirming, you will be returned to the Calendar, where you can schedule more workouts.